Monday, 18 June 2012

Arrgh! Samsung customer service is bad, they hate customers and that includes me!le!

This is out of character but I can't take it any more.  I am stuck in a spiral of doom with Samsung customer services and have no power to solve the problem.

My phone keeps going wrong and is unusable (keeps shutting down while being used) and I've returned it three times.  The third time they said they couldn't reproduce the fault... and I had to prove it was faulty by paying an independent engineer!  After arguing for some time they agreed to replace it, but that was three weeks ago and I've heard nothing.  Their phone number has a 3 minute long recorded message then puts you on hold for 10 minutes before cutting you off!

Help! This has been going on for over 8 weeks.

I've had to buy another phone while they 'solve my problem' (i.e. forget about me) so am out of pocket and pissed off.

If you know anyone at Samsung please ask them to send me my phone back (preferably working).  In the meantime don't, whatever you do, buy a Samsung Omnia 7 phone.  They are dog and Samsung hate customers (or at least it seems that way).

If anyone from Samsung fancies calling me my customer number is 2114631711, I'd love to speak to you (and have been trying for some time).

No comments: