Tuesday, 16 March 2010

Chemical Warfare...

is illegal under the rules of war (as I understand them, although I haven't recently read that particular clause).

Why then should my son be employing this tactic?

From charlie week 10


Although it's pretty clear he's not too fussed about resorting to cruel and unusual punishments as he's been using a little bit of noise torture too!

From charlie week 10


Only manic rocking in his baby thing would placate the little monster :) Having said that he's now sleeping/planning his next attack so it's quiet time. Happy days.

I do think, though, that he appreciated Steve's effort to make his race bike child friendly...

From charlie week 10


It certainly seemed to pay off as Steve went 10% quicker and rocketed himself from 31st last year to 11th this year. Hard work = less time racing. P and I reminded ourselves that racing hurt and both finished 4th. All good (although still need to tweak the TT positions a little - ouch!)

No comments: