Wednesday, 21 October 2009

2-9 4-46 120-1380

In a blatant copy of Mr Lance Armstrongs marketing campaign I have decided to brand my new plan using only a criptic series of numbers.

I could of course tell you what they meant, but know that to do this properly A-la Lance I should let clues out via Twitter. However, I cannot be arsed with twitter...

So... they represent my commuting challenge. 1 year, 50 trips by bike is the target for the year out of a possible 195. So far we've had 2 months out of 11 this school year and I've done 4 trips, so 46 left. 120 miles ridden, 1380 left. I am behind schedule... need to get the alarm set more often :)

I'm thinking this will be good for me in a period of reduced training and good for the planet... whether it'll be good for the energy levels is another thing altogether.

2 comments:

Ned said...

You Maths teachers, its numbers,numbers,numbers !!! The scary thing is if you add those numbers up and divide by your max heart rate, it will give you your average speed!!

Alastair said...

this is a very cool idea! Good luck getting through the winter...