Saturday, 17 May 2008

No photos but...

another vid to make you smile. Pretty pertinent too as I was on the receiving end of a mechanical shocker today myself. I managed not to do this though...



Although the temptation was there! My brand spanking XTR rear mech unwound itself for the second time, although this time it was terminal. And it happened at the top of the CwmCarn climb, on the first lap, so I had to roll down on the road... :(

A 90 min return drive, for a 30 min ride? That's not snap...

On a brighter note, at least my legs are fresh for tomorrows Climb on Bikes Road Race. The course has two proper hills in it and although I'm down to marshal if possible I wouldn't mind putting the racing legs/head on and suffering like a shortish-wideish person should on the climbs.

Note to self, no solo-suicide attacks, three RR in the last 12 months, 3 such tactical masterplays. Not clever, will report back :)

No comments: